NordicTrack S15i Studio Cycle DESCRIPTION
Enjoy engaging training variety with the NordicTrack Commercial S15i Studio Cycle. Complete with an impressive 14″ full colour capacitive touchscreen. You can stream high-energy studio sessions with iFit Coach
Follow along with trainers who control your bike?s decline, incline and resistance in real-time.
You can adjust these settings manually too, via the handy digital controls, taking the incline to 20% and decline to -10%.
In Addition SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance offers frictionless changes between 22 digital levels.
When combined with an inertia enhanced flywheel and PowerGrade drive system results in an unbeatable indoor cycling experience.
Manufactured with a commercial grade welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance. Therefore the S15i is built to stand up to those intense workouts.
Adjust the ergonomic padded saddle horizontally and vertically. Alternatively you can switch out the saddle and pedals for those of a standard road bike.
The non-slip multi-position handlebar lets you find your ideal riding position easily. While large diameter adjustable levelling feet mean the frame is stable as you cycle away those miles.
NordicTrack S15i Studio Ifit
The S15i is iFit enabled, meaning you never have to be bored by your workout again. While access to studio sessions and global workouts are available. For instance cross-training options like yoga and full-body sculpting. Seemingly your options are seemingly endless.
When you purchase a Proform or Nordic Track from Fitness plus The machine has a 30-Day iFit family Membership included with its purchase. With an iFit membership, you’ll receive the best interactive personalized fitness and health coaching—right at home. iFit offers hundreds of training programs, including exciting global workouts and high-energy studio classes.
The S15i even comes with a pair of 3lb dumbbells that sit neatly in the included dumbbell holders.
In addition other features include an autobreeze workout fan, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver. Secondly Iit is iPod compatible audio (2 x 2″ speakers), dual water bottle holders and front mounted transport wheels.
- Inertia enhanced flywheel: offers smooth cycling motion
- Drive system: PowerGrade Incline/Decline
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes Resistance Levels: 1 ? 22
- Digital Incline Control: 0 to 20%
- Grade Digital Decline Control: 0 to -10%
- Grade Display: 14″ full colour capacitive touch display
- Commercial grade frame: welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic padded seat: Adjustable vertically and horizontally. Compatible with standard road bike saddle and pedals too.
- Non-slip multi-position handlebar: adjustable vertically
- iFit enabled: With studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options like yoga and full-body sculpting. Hence your options are seemingly endless.
- Included: 2 x 3lb dumbbells, so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs
- Other features:
- autobreeze workout fan, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver, iPod compatible audio (2 x 2″ speakers), dual water bottle holders
- User capacity: 150 kg Product weight: 74 kg
- Product Dimensions: 164 x 56 x 156 cm
- Boxed Dimensions: 130 x 37 x 87 cm