- The Reebok Deck is an evolution of the iconic Reebok Step and is one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment on the market today. Combining aerobics and strength training, the Deck’s reconfigurable design provides you with total control over your workout. With more than 20 setup combinations, there are dozens of exercises that can be done.
- With two heights to choose from (20cm and 35cm), you can step, jump and lunge your way to improved aerobic fitness. When you switch the Deck to an incline bench configuration and integrate weights into your workout, you have an effective way to build upper body strength. Set the Deck to decline and attach resistance tubes for standing rows and abdominal crunches. There are dozens of combinations and the results will speak for themselves.
- Take a look inside the Deck and you’ll find a convenient storage compartment for your workout accessories, such as dumbbells and resistance tubes. It’s a great way to save on space the declutter your workout space.
- Make the most of the six integrated clips on each side of the Deck and under the feet to attached resistance tubes for numerous strength-based exercises. These can be used on either an incline or decline position, seated or standing.
- The Deck comes fully assembled and ready to transform your workouts. It’s hard-wearing, water resistant, lightweight, easy to transport and continues to define what a serious piece of fitness kit can do.
This product is Coming Soon! Please call for price.
Reebok Deck RAP-15170BL
- Bobble surface grip, Convenient internal storage, Includes workout DVD, Quick-lock foot adjustment,
- Three-position support – incline, decline & flat, Tube clip attachments.
- Two level height adjustment – 20 & 35 cm, Versatile platform