The Spirit Fitness CB900 expounds on three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because it’s stout design will withstand hours of consistent use.
The light commercial CB900 Indoor Bike delivers professional comfort and performance. The industrial-grade Hutchinson PK Poly-V belt, three-piece crank and needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle work together to create the perfect formula for high performance and durability.
Made from high-strength, heavy-gauge steel with zinc undercoating, the bike is solid and features a double powder-coat paint finish to prevent sweat corrosion.
- Dual adjustments of the handlebars & seat in two planes and easy to manoeuvre “L” handles provide customization for any rider.
- Needle bearings that encompass the flywheel and pedal/crank joint promote quiet, fluid rotation.
- ISIS Spline The splined receiver for the pedal cranks enhances stability and requires less maintenance than a square receiver.
- Heavy duty 20 kg steel flywheel with a concave groove on the inner edge of the perimeter to disperse sweat
- Pedals: Needle bearings & o ring seals, SPD & toe cage
- Saddle: Velo® Racing Saddle
- Handlebar/ seat posts & slides: Aluminum w/ stamped numerical position indicators
- Levers: Easy to adjust “L” handles
- Resistance: Rotary knob; micro-adjustments
- Brake: Felt Pad
- Flywheel: Steel, 20 kg, front
- Frame: Heavy duty, 2.5 mm oval steel tubing; double powder coated
- Levelers: Extra-large diameter adjustable floor casters
- Net/gross weight: 69 kg / 74 kg
- user weight: 150 kg
There are no reviews yet.